Sunday, December 2, 2007

As I Am, Alicia Keys new cd!

First of all...I clearly out of the loop because I wasn't even aware that she had a cd coming out. So when I heard it, my reaction was one of shock and embarassment, because I consider my self a serious Alicia Keys fan. Her music is always so authentic and soulful. Music you can feel. I have all of her cds and have always made a point to buy "the real thing" when it came to her cd's, as well as, some of my other favorite artists like Outkast. Newho... when I went to Target in hopes of catching her cd on sale for $1o-11, (right after black friday...what was I thinking.. I dont know), only to be heart broken as they were sold out. I went to Borders only to be disappointed again. Though as a fan though, I am happy and proud of her success, but I must admit I "feel some typa way" about not being able to purchase her cd at a discount. I have heard the cd is really good and can't wait to hear it. Thus, the thrifty person that I am, I decided to buy it off Amazon.com, where one is always guareenteed a good price for cds and dvds.
Amazon is the 'truth'. I have purchase many cd's from the site for amounts ranging from .99cent to 7.00$...sure the cd is "used" but they have always been in like-new conditions.
Amazon is work checking out. http://www.amazon.com/
And for more about the fabolous Ms. Key's visit http://www.aliciakeys.com/

1 comment:

Lauren Causey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.