Friday, November 30, 2007

One of Philly Premier Soul Food Resturants: Ms. Toostie's

Wednesday was my mom's birthday so I took her to one of my favorite spots: Ms. Toosties. Ms Tootsies is a soul food resturant located near Broad & South St. Me and my absolutely love this place and frequent there often, especially for birthdays and welcome homes. We love the place so much, that we traditionally take pictures of our plates when they arrive..lol. Its serious. My favorite meal is the huge fried chicken wings, irresitible cheesy macaroni and cheese and cabbage. (I know I sound like a paid critic) and one mustn't forget the infamous tropical ice tea, which is sweetly served with a pinapple or watermelon slice. The menu also includes, oven roasted turkey wings, catfish, barbq ribs, smothered pork chops, carmelized candied yams, and to top it off, one may want to try the 'Sock It To Me Lemon Pound Cake'. But most of all, I love the environment. The undeniably soulful music playing, the beatuiful artwork all over the walls, the chocolate-brown couches and fur accented rugs. This is a must visit resturant/lounge!
For more info visit:

http://www.kevenparker.net/

No comments: