Monday, October 15, 2007

Two large paper due... a day apart.

So..I have two papers due. One on Tuesday and the other on Wednesday. One is six to eight pages, and the other, eight to ten. Crazy enough, I found both assigments interesting. I think the anxiety came, as for many of my peers in grad school across the nation, from the lengths of the papers and time management. Time management often time is my biggest problem. I never, ever, turn things in late, however, when I set up personal deadlines, I have a hard time being completing them. I try to set things much further in advance, in an attempt to have things done much ahead of time. This weekend, I had NO business going to Fridays to eat with some of my friends from middle school and high school, where we reminsced and laughed over margaritas, and laughed our way over to King of Prussias movie theatre, where we saw Tyler Perry's new movie, "Why should I get married". The movie gets 6 stars in my book!! It was hilarious and there were many moments when we practically stood up at our sits and applauded. Nonetheless, I should have been at home, analysis a 20+-page transcript.
I just recently, about a hour ago, finished analyizing the 20+page transcript and wrote a 9 page analysis, which I am very proud of. Because I have been looking over the transcript for the past week or so, it was very easy to cite lines from the transcript for evidence in my anaylsis. Now, I must tackle the other paper, which is an analysis of two interviews I did, one with a 7th grader and the other with a 11th grader, about there views on literacy in and out of school.
WISH ME LUCK!

No comments: